Partners in Hope Program
Partners in Hope
Panhande Paws of Hope believes that all adoptable pets deserve loving, forever homes! We also believe that all pets should be sterilized, vaccinated and microchipped.
If you share our beliefs and would like to be a Partner in Hope, please email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Partner in Hope" in the subject line.
Panhandle Paws of Hope is run by volunteers -- we do not have employees, and our volunteers are committed to finding loving homes for pets in need. Every dollar of your donation will directly impact a pet!
Individual Partners in Hope
It is easy to become a Partner in Hope!
Simply go to our home page and click on our “PayPal - Donate” link. Select “Make this Recurring” and choose your monthly gift. You will be helping animals in need every month!
Below are some suggested donation levels, and an example of what your gift will provide to pets in need…
- An $8 monthly donation will provide a microchip
- A $15 monthly donation will provide a rabies vaccination
- A $25 monthly donation will provide a set of distemper/parvo/rabies vaccinations
- A $55 monthly donation will cover a small animal sterilization
- A $75 monthly donation will cover a large animal sterilization
- A $100 monthly donation will fully vet a healthy animal
- A $150 donation will cover two large animal sterilizations
- A $200 monthly donation will provide 25 mini-microchips
Every gift, no matter the size, helps animals in need. We appreciate your support!
All donations are tax-deductible - PPOH is a 501(c)(3) charity.
Business Partners in Hope
There are three levels of Business Partners in Hope:
$150 - sterilizes three small dogs
Partners are showcased on the PPOH website and Facebook page for a minimum of two weeks.
$250 – sterilizes five small dogs
Partners are showcased on the PPOH website and Facebook page for three weeks
$300 – sterilizes five large dogs
Partners are showcased on the PPOH website and Facebook page for a month
Partners are encouraged to share featured posts on their Facebook pages and websites. The more exposure our animals receive, the more likely they are to find loving, forever homes!
Donations from Partners in Hope are tax-deductible! - PPOH is a 501(c)(3) charity.